1. Usinage NTC, has the right to terminate the Loyalty Program at any time.
2. Usinage NTC may change the Loyalty Program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or point levels for awards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated. Usinage NTC may withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award, increase the points required for any award, modify or regulate the transfer-ability of awards or benefits.
3. There is no expiry date for Loyalty Program points.
4. Usinage NTC reserves the right to make Loyalty Program and promotional offers available to members based on service activity, program participation, or information supplied by the member.
5. All points and subsequent awards must be earned and used according to the rules and guidelines in this Guide.
6. Abuse of the Loyalty Program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Usinage NTC in its sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behavior with reference to any Usinage NTC employee or any refusal to honor Usinage NTC employees' instructions) may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued. Usinage NTC reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys' fees and court costs.
7. Usinage NTC reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in this Member's Guide. All determinations by Usinage NTC shall be final and conclusive in each case. This Member's Guide supersedes all previously issued Members Guides.
8. From time to time, the data you have furnished to Usinage NTC and program administrator, IQ 7/24 Inc., may be used to bring you relevant and valuable offers from Loyalty Program partners. If you do not wish us to use it for this purpose, please contact the Loyalty Program Client Service Center.
9. The Loyalty Program is open to any licensed driver with a mailing address within Canada. All members must have registered with Usinage NTC. Failure to do so will negate membership status.
10. Corporations or other legal entities cannot be enrolled as members.
11. Retroactive credit will not be given for services performed prior to enrollment.
12. Usinage NTC employees are not eligible to the Program
EARNING Loyalty PROGRAM POINTS
13. Loyalty Points are accrued at a rate of 5% points for each dollar spent (before taxes, at regular price) on parts and labour (discounted items are not eligible).
14. No points will be obtained for the winter storage of motorcycles, or repairs done under warranty or settled by an insurance company.
15. While the Usinage NTC will make every attempt to provide accurate point credit, it is the member's responsibility to retain necessary documents, such as service and parts receipts, to be provided for any un-issued credits.
REDEEMING Loyalty PROGRAM REWARDS
16. All Loyalty Program points must be redeemed for cash rebates towards the payment of regular priced (non discounted) maintenance services, parts or accessories. Member must present completed card(s) at the time of purchase. The card is non-transferable.
17. The client is responsible to pay the taxes if applicable.
ThunderBucks Loyalty Card rules: